PLEASE NOTE: This website is intended for informational purposes and is not an invitation. Please contact your Morgan Stanley representative to request an invitation.
Please join us for Morgan Stanley’s Seventeenth Annual Asia Pacific Summit at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore from Wednesday November 28 to Friday November 30, 2018. This event continues to be one of the region’s premier investment conferences and brings together prominent corporate leaders, policy makers, and investors to exchange views and share their latest insights. In 2017, more than 1,300 investors and 360 corporates from 17 countries contributed to the success of our annual event.
This year’s Summit will continue to focus on one-on-one and small group meetings ensuring maximum interaction between investors, corporate management, and thought leaders. In addition to the more than 3,000 individual meetings, there will be in excess of 80 track presentations providing insight into the global macro environment and Asia’s growth opportunities.
The timing of the Asia Pacific Summit comes during a period of much global economic and political uncertainty. Topics and themes covered will include:
- What are the biggest geopolitical risks facing global markets today?
- Global trade tensions and impact on global economy
- Risk of Global Slowdown: Implication of declining credit quality and monetary tightening
- American “Tianxia” or “Chinese Tianxia” in the next decade
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities as we transition to a global digital economy?
- What is the key driver behind China’s transition to higher income over the next decade?
- What is the future and impact of shared mobility and autonomous driving?
- What is the growth outlook for fintech in Asia?
- With an uncertain macro backdrop, where are oil and commodity prices trending?
- How much further can US equities run?
- “Playing Safe” – Is this still the right strategy for 2019?
- Income Inequality, Populism, Geopolitical Conflicts and Disruptive Technologies. What do they mean to portfolio construction?
- Latest Trend of Sustainable Investing
- India’s Digital Leap
- India’s Transport EVolution
- India’s discretionary spend inflection
- China, US, North Korea: The Nuclear Future
- As ASEAN turns 50, what will be the next key growth driver for the economies?
- Indonesia’s digital disruption
- What are the next big things? AI? Robotics? IoT? Voice?
- What is next for the UK and Europe after Brexit?
- Knowing what Generation Z want
- Amazon vs. Alibaba
- Implications from a stronger dollar
- Is China’s Biotech Industry Coming of Age?
- MSCI A Share Inclusion, What’s Next?
- What are the investment implications in a world of less central bank liquidity?
- The beginning of a new cycle centered on data
- Will automation and technology eventually drive productivity growth?
- China’s second wave of blue sky reform
- The high tech Japan and implications for productivity
- China business cycle view: managing strong growth vs deleveraging
Morgan Stanley is committed to providing platforms such as the Asia Pacific Summit to allow corporates, investors, and senior government officials to exchange ideas about their activities and plans.
We look forward to welcoming you and ask that you register by clicking Register to reserve a place at this event. Please email email@example.com for questions.