Environmental risks remain a critical financial exposure for most organizations, and cuts across all industry types. These risks can manifest unexpectedly across variety of business circumstances: day-to-day operations, mergers and acquisitions, construction & expansion, and brownfield redevelopment. This webcast will provide valuable insight from a range of leader Marsh and the broader environmental insurance industry and provide an opportunity for Questions and Answers with these experts.
Stakeholders who may benefit include:
- Companies with potential environmental exposure or with existing cleanups
- Law firms
- Real estate firms and developers.
- Mergers and acquisitions professionals.
- Environmental consultants.
- Construction firms and professionals
- Financial advisors
The webcast will be delivered by the following national experts:
- Chris Smy: Marsh Global Environmental Practice Leader
- Jim Vetter: Marsh Managing Director
- Craig Richardson: Executive Vice President, Chubb Environmental
- Jayne Cunningham: Environmental Focus Group Leader
- Randall Jostes: Chief Executive Officer, Environmental Liability Transfer
- Jonathan McAnally: Marsh Property Practice
- Joseph Poppie: Marsh Casualty Practice
This webcast is complimentary. Please forward this invitation to those you think might be interested in attending.