Environmental risks remain a critical financial exposure for most organizations, affecting companies across all industries. These risks can manifest unexpectedly in organizations’: day-to-day operations, mergers and acquisitions, construction and expansion, and brownfield redevelopment.
Join our complimentary webcast on Thursday, February 1, at 2 p.m. (EST) to gain valuable insight into the environmental risk management marketplace entering 2018. Our panel will provide insight into the overall marketplace along with information specific to individual business drivers and select industries. We will discuss where environmental claims are developing and how they are managed. There will be a discussion around the current regulatory and compliance climate at the federal and state level.Stakeholders who may benefit include
Webcast participants will include:
- Companies with potential environmental exposure or with existing cleanups.
- Law firms.
- Real estate firms and developers.
- Mergers and acquisitions professionals.
- Environmental consultants.
- Construction firms and professionals.
- Financial advisors.
- Chris Smy, Marsh’s Global Environmental Practice Leader.
- Jim Vetter, managing director, Marsh Environmental Practice.
- Elizabeth C. Bannister, managing director, Marsh Environmental Practice.
- Richard Ashe, senior vice president, Marsh Claim Practice,
- David Murtha, Environmental Resource Management, Inc. (ERM) Partner.