Discover which products and services will drive future revenue streams
The Frankfurt Book Fair, in association with HP, is hosting an exclusive forum dedicated to shining a spotlight on Scientific Publishing Innovation Day. This half-day event, focusing on content and technology, will bring together Science, Technical & Medical (STM) publishers, printers and industry thought leaders from around the world for an opportunity to:
- Gain insight into which trends are shaping STM publishing and driving the industry.
- Learn about new strategies for success in a rapidly changing world.
- Understand how innovative developments, such as customization and interactive technologies, can benefit your business and serve end users.
- Discover how to unlock new revenue streams by expanding into broader markets and using existing content to create new products and services.
- Benefit from the real experiences of leading publishers and partners who are leveraging new technologies and models for STM market success.
- Network with industry players from around the world, including major STM publishers and academic societies, and connect with innovative print service providers.
Scheduled for your convenience
The Scientific Publishing Innovation Day is scheduled for the day before the start of the London Book Fair. The agenda features a value-packed series of case studies and panel discussions, formulated to ensure you come away both informed and inspired to grow your business.
Places for this VIP event are limited. To secure your participation, register now. Attendance is free of charge.
April 13, 2015
Radisson Blu Edwardian
The Vanderbilt Hotel
68 - 86 Cromwell Road,
London, SW7 5BT
Tel: +44 207 761 9013
Yvette van Tiggelen
Mobile: +31 655 886 944