||April 19-21, 2016 | Hosted at NW Events & Environments, Hillsboro, Oregon
||Accelerate Your Results Today
Fundamentally change your work dynamics
- Remove friction from your life – go faster with less effort
- Leverage leadership ideas and practices to drive immediate results
- Build a professional network to propel you beyond 2016
|As a leader, you know that as the world’s pace increases, so does the demand for immediate results. No one methodology can solve all your problems, so why not sample from the best results-driven thinking and practices from Agile, Lean, Theory of Constraints, leadership, communications, and more?
Join us at Accelerate Results for exposure to a collection of established and emergent thinking and practices, all centered around what you truly desire: Results. Whether your current challenge requires a need for inclusion, clarity, collaboration, speed, or stability, you’ll find the people and practices to help you accelerate your results today.
Join more than 500 project, program and portfolio managers, software and hardware leaders, executives and more for nine keynotes plus a selection of workshop opportunities. You’ll be matched with a small cohort of peers to share real-world challenges and define effective ways to apply results-driven thinking and practices immediately.
This event is designed with the busy leader in mind. Registration includes:
- Accelerated learning by "flipped classroom" pre-attendance learning options,
- Accelerated operationalization through ample discussion and networking time plus action planning during the event, and
- Accelerated implementation via immediately available keynote videos so you can scale your learning quickly back into your organization.
Stop waiting for the results you want. Accelerate your results today by registering for Accelerate Results.
- David Marquet author, speaker, former submarine commander
- Kimberly Bryant founder of Black Girls Code
- Tom Gilb author of Competitive Engineering
- Gifford Pinchot author of Intrapraneuring
- Carol Ptak Partner, Demand Driven Institute
- William Noonan author of Discussing the Undiscussable
- Debra Smith author of Demand Driven Performance
- Mike Hannan author of The CIO’s Guide to Breakthrough Project Portfolio Performance
- April K. Mills Intel change coach and leadership engineer
Leaders Forum Features
Event Price - $795
- Thought-provoking presentations, materials & real-time opportunities to share & discuss with industry peers
- Access to thought leaders and experienced practitioners
- Opportunities for hand-on development, putting new ideas into practice through workshops & activities
- Early registration and networking opportunity on afternoon Monday, April 18
- Free optional guided action planning session on morning Friday, April 22
- Breakfast & Lunch included Tuesday thru Thursday
- Wednesday evening social
Proudly sponsored by Intel
Contact Jeffrey.Clark@intel.com for sponsorship opportunities