Leading Innovation Summit 2019
You're invited for an exciting two-day summit designed for K–12 leaders to advance your vision for learning with technology. You’ll explore best practices for enriching student learning with technology and the leadership considerations for building innovation programs. You'll also have the opportunity to network and share with leaders from other schools with technology-rich learning environments in Southeast Asia.
Here's what you'll experience:
- Examine essential elements for creating a technology-rich learning environment based on best practices from schools around the region.
- Explore ways to ignite student creativity, collaboration, engagement, and critical thinking in every classroom.
- Hear from school leaders who'll discuss how their technology initiatives support innovation in learning and teaching.
- Participate in discussions that focus on leading innovation in your school.
- Discover effective leadership practices for managing change in your school.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover how you can create new possibilities for learning in your school.
Who should attend
This event is designed for a team of two to three people from your institution. Suggested attendees are a School Leader, a Curriculum Lead or Edtech Coach and a Champion Teacher Leader.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, January 16, 2019.